Office of Justice Programs (OJP)

Frequently Asked Questions

Who can we call with questions or requests for assistance regarding the work of our JMHCP grant?

The Council of State Governments (CSG) Justice Center can support your JMHCP grant activities with information, resource materials, and answers to your questions during the term of your grant. The CSG Justice Center has great expertise on staff, has authored numerous publications, and is well-positioned to connect you with other sources of information and assistance. The staff is also familiar with similar programs across the country and can help connect you with colleagues so you can benefit from their experiences. If you have any questions, contact the CSG Justice Center staff person assigned to your project.

The CSG Justice Center also coordinates its work closely with the GAINS Center for Behavioral Health and Justice Transformation, which provides technical assistance to grantees of the Targeted Capacity Expansion program, administered by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health and Services Administration. CSG Justice Center and GAINS staff work together to ensure that requests benefit from the resources of both organizations.


Welcome, (Sign In or Register). padlock icon



Stay in contact with BJA via Twitter Visit BJA on Facebook Subscribe to the BJA RSS feed Listen to BJA Podcasts Subscribe to Justice Today

Enter City, State or ZIP
Back to Top